Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

A happy story about My orchid

I have an orchid at home. It was presented to me on my Birthday. But soon after that I had a baby and while I was absent (about 1 month) it withered a lot...
I was afraid that it wouldn't bloom ever. But I was carrying a lot about it. I decided to start from replant. So I bought a new a bit bigger pot special for orchids also special mix and carefully transplant it.
After that I did good watering and left it for a few days. I was excited, it was like miracle it became alive! And yesterday I noticed a new sprout, so I'm waiting for flowers.
Here are photos:


So, I'm really happy that even after big drought my orchid start blooming again!!!

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to decorating your apartments in schaumburg il, house plants can alter your home's feel in a snap.

    ReplyDelete