Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Kids room! It's time to play!!!

Room for kids is quite important room, so it must be designed properly. There must be enough space for play and cosy place for sleep. Also there must be carefully selected colours, wallpapers and other stuff.
Here is my version of kids room. I divided is on two parts, the first for sleep, the second for play. The play part includes many toys, a table set and other stuff for playing.
The most interesting in this room is wallpapers. I used only light and cheerful colours. So the room looks very light and funny. It is intended to bring happy and smile to kids.


Top view:


1 comment:

  1. hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you. Read Full Article

    ReplyDelete